We got a package from Anna and Stratton the other day. It was really a birthday package for Will, but Anna threw in some stuff for us too. All except Lee. Poor Lee. :) (FYI- in case you need something for him.... he loves peanut M&M's. It's the only 'candy' he'll eat. So you can always throw him a bag of those.) Will got a new church shirt and a car. I got a pretty scarf. And Amy got this new shirt.
Here she is hugging it, straight from the package. She was excited.
And she immediately put it on. Thanks Anna and Stratton!!
Awhile ago I saw a recipe for Watermelon Lemonade. It looked pretty good, so I decided to try it. Amy is always a great helper!
It was pretty good! Amy, Will and I loved it. Lee didn't like it, but he doesn't like anything. :) Aunt Lynn- if you like lemonade, I'll make it for you when you come!
I've posted before that one whole wall of our living room is brick. It was a step down living room, but when the hardwoods were put in, the floor was raised because our landlord was afraid his parents would fall down the step. So now there is just the slightest edge that is still there. And that happens to be Will's favorite spot. Most days, at any given time, you can find him sitting somewhere along the step, playing. It's really cute.
All your updates were so fun. You are the only person I know that would take pictures at a drive-in. I don't think most people would even think to take a camera with them. The lemonade looked really good. Send the recipe. Glad you are having fun exploring. It will take you a life time no doubt.
ReplyDeleteThe words "watermelon lemonade" in purple is a link to the recipe. :) I know, I felt silly standing there taking a picture! haha. oh well. I take my camera everywhere! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you take your camera everywhere. Other Nagel offspring should take note. I super love her new shirt and watermelon lemonade sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to a great piece of juicy "real" watermelon when I come. Can't wait. Love always.
ReplyDeleteOOO that looks yummy! I think I will try it too. I'm so glad the shirt fit Amy as I thought it would be too small. Your welcome! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete