Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lee's Interview and What I Did

 Lee safely got home from his interview at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) last night. Everything went really, really well and we are expecting to hear back from them in a few weeks. I don't want to jinx it or anything- but they were really in love with him (I can't argue with that) and if things look the way we think they do- The Wade's will be moving to Murfreesboro this summer. YAY!!!!!

Here's before he left for the interview. All dapper in his new suit. (thanks again Uncle Bobby!!)

 He tried to get a few pics of the campus.  It was kind of barren looking because none of the trees have leaves and it was kind of a cold and cloudy day in Murfreesboro. (We were sweating here, I turned on the air a few times, for a few hours. I have to admit- I will miss this early spring!) It was hard to get a lot of good pictures because he was riding in a car.


While Lee was away I put the kids to bed early (6:30pm- I'm GOOD!). The first night I did a few crafty projects and the 2nd night I watched some tv and cleaned the house. I was really tired so I was less motivated.

I made this chrysanthemum pillow......




That's about it for now. This morning I helped clean a friend's house that is moving. It kind of got me really excited and now I just want to clean and start getting rid of my own stuff!


4 comments:


Mary Ellen said...
I love the way your projects turned out. No wonder you are tired. Lee looked great and I'm sure the school is awesome, AT&T too!
The Allen Troop! said...
I LOVE the chrysanthemum pillow! I just may have to recruit you to make me one for one of our rooms! Super cute sis! It looks like something from Anthropologie!! HEHE!
Aunt Lynn said...
Love your work. Glad to see your keeping busy. I really don't know how you do it all. Love always.
Gram said...
I don't think I ever knew anyone who got more projects done than you. Keep up the great work. Love to all, Gram

4 comments:

  1. I love the way your projects turned out. No wonder you are tired. Lee looked great and I'm sure the school is awesome, AT&T too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the chrysanthemum pillow! I just may have to recruit you to make me one for one of our rooms! Super cute sis! It looks like something from Anthropologie!! HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work. Glad to see your keeping busy. I really don't know how you do it all. Love always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I ever knew anyone who got more projects done than you. Keep up the great work. Love to all, Gram

    ReplyDelete

.