Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Packing Away

Not much of an update, soon we'll have lots of fun stuff to post! We are just packing, cleaning and saying goodbye to friends. Lee and Will are on their way to pick up Karen from the airport. She's going to help us in the move and drive one of our cars. Mom and Dad are meeting us in TN to help us unload and stay the weekend. So there is lots of fun ahead!

Amy's chosen outfit yesterday. She made me hot just looking at her. 


I've managed to set the oven on fire 3 times now. Each time with different pieces of a supreme take and bake pizza. The latest time, the fire got pretty big, so I threw baking soda on it. You'd think, from looking at this picture, that it was a pain to clean, but it really wasn't! The foil has saved the bottom for the past 2 years (thanks to a tip from my friend Shannon!) and I just vacuumed up the baking soda. One quick wipe with a damp towel and it was perfectly clean. Works for me!


Will was up and down a lot last night. His 2 front teeth are coming in, and I think a few side ones. The kid only has his 2 bottom teeth, so it's about time! But it makes for a very fussy baby. This morning, as well as being up and down a lot, he woke up early. I was really exhausted, and didn't even realize I fell asleep on the floor. Until I saw this muffin packet I had given him (from our travel food stash) and the mess he made with it!


I caught him mid-smile. He's not mad. He thought it was hilarious.

So that's it for now. I'm going to post a few videos to hold you over while we move. :)

2 comments:

  1. Will at least enjoyed his little snack!! He is so cute how could you get upset with him even when he does something naughty? I'm sure you will all be glad when the weekend is over. What a job and fun at the same time. Lots of luck in your new home. Say Hi to Karen for me. I bet she is anxious for your move too. Lots of love, Gram
    I finally best Lynn to a comment.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She means she finally beat me at a post. You can be sure she rubbed it in when we got over to her house a little while ago. Don't envy you this weekend, but know how great it will feel getting a little more settled and making this new place feel more like home. Everything sounds great, loved the videos too. Happy moving Love always.

    ReplyDelete

.