Thursday, June 22, 2023

Will Turns 13!

Can you believe it!? Will is 13!

 


 He had a great day. It started with Lee and I taking him to Waffle House.



The guy in the red shirt behind Will? When he got up he said, "I heard it was someone's birthday today!" And he handed Will $5. It was so nice! We were so surprised!


Then Will got a day of unlimited screentime- which is pretty much amazing to him. Later on, he requested Nachos (restaurant) to- go and to watch the new Dungeons and Dragons movie. He didn't want a big cake, but requested a small one from Nothing Bundt cake. So that's what he got. The neighbor, Tristan, came over too.








(Tristan doesn't have cancer- people always ask us that. He has alopecia)


Happy Birthday Will! We sure love you!!!!

(The next day, the boys had their yearly checkups. Here are their stats. I think it's funny that they are 10 pounds different but only 1 inch apart.) 

 


,

,

,

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

.