For the past week I've been working on these dumb ornaments for 4 ladies that I visit each month at church. I say "dumb" because they are actually simple, in theory, but I kept making dumb mistakes and had to start over and over. It took me FOREVER. Poor Lee had to deal with a war-zone kitchen table for over a week, as I hate to put everything away before I'm completely done. I FINALLY finished the darn things, got them packaged and can't wait to drop them off.
I don't know if you can see... but each lady's last name is etched on the front and there's a small nativity scene inside.
I sent a picture text to Aunt Donna and fam last week when Amy started dance. Both of my cousins, Jenny and Nicole, have always been dancers. I think they were all so glad to have another dancer in the family! (Little Emma (Jenny's daughter) is still too small) Well, cousin Jenny is SOOOO nice and immediately decided/ordered a dance bag for Amy. It came on Saturday and Amy was so excited!!
 |
| (don't mind the devil horns) |
She immediately put all of her stuff in it and can't wait to take it to class on Tuesday! This week is parent observation week and as a part of it the girls are teaching the mom's their "moves." Amy will frequently laugh and say, "I get to teach you how to dance Mom!" Then she'll sashay around and say, "Can you do this?" Great..... an uncoordinated pregnant lady doing ballet.... don't worry I WON'T be bringing my camera!
No... I think you SHOULD bring your camera! You are so cute! I would love to see you dancing with Amy! I love the nativity ornaments. That is so cool!
ReplyDeleteI agree, it would be a Family Home Video moment. I do love the devil horns. Love always.
ReplyDeleteplease bring your camera i need a good laugh i am so please that a $5.00 set of devil horns and tail could make one little girl so happy
ReplyDeleteTo Lynn and Amy--birds of a feather! I only hope Amy can dance better than Lynn did. Sarah, you and Amy dancing ballet would be a great scene--I bet. I get a kick out of Amy and her devil horns and tail. She always loves to be something different. Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all, Gram
PS I love the way Will dances!
Ah shucks, that is something I would like to see. You might borrow Amy's devil horns while you are at it.
ReplyDelete