The other day I got the handles in for my dresser! I had to order them special because they are a strange size. Anyhow... the dresser is done!! Let me show you some before shots..... (I kind of forgot to take a lot of before shots. I just got busy working!)
| The top- very worn! |
| And who can forget my wonderful "dust wipe-offer" |
Our bedroom looks so fancy now! Well, much better than before! We still need a headboard, but I'm still debating on what kind to build. So that will have to wait. But other than that- we are done!
Oh- and this is the match piece that I did a few years ago.... Lee is happy to have all this space to himself now!
Again busy every moment. I think you must have inherited some of your fathers finishing touches. You did a beautiful job. It must have been the wiper-offer's help. I thought those wreaths would also look nice made with red and green copier paper with some ornaments around the center for Christmas. Of course you probably already thought of that. Love always.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on refinishing the dresser. The bow front dresser is really a nice piece and you are so lucky it matches so well with Lee's chest too. You are so handy I Wish I had you around here--I could watch the kids and you could get some of my much needed projects finished for me. Glad you and your friends had fun making your wreaths! There are so many ideas you can use them for--like Lynn suggested. I can remember when I was almost as busy as you are making things. What fun!! Send me a little of your energy Please!!!! Much love to you all, Gram.
ReplyDeleteAunt Lynn, I actually had NOT thought of that! What a great idea!! Thanks! I'm sure I'll use it!
ReplyDeleteGrandma- I wish I could take you up on that! :)