Yesterday I laid out Amy's quilt.... I think it's going to turn out cute! Now to sew all the pieces on.....
Amy wore her cupcake dress from Aunt Donna...... (it has cupcakes all over it)
And while Lee and I were getting ready, she read to Will.....
At church Amy did GREAT on her scripture and prayer in Primary. She was so excited and it was so cute to watch her. I was asked to teach a lesson in Relief Society, on Service, and that was fun too. Then for dinner, we had my heart, Leslie, (LOVE this girl!!) over for dinner along with her boyfriend, Dustin. (Well, kinda... they just started dating)
As you can see, Amy was not shy and liked him immediately. She showed them her bedroom, how she jumps on the bed, etc. Even Will kept crawling up to him. Hmmm... maybe he's a keeper???!!!?? (Amy kept calling him "Leslie's brother." haha)
After they left, Amy was still in silly mode... so she started playing with Will. I just love how much they play together.
Amy taking advantage of tackling Will right now. In a few years it won't be so easy!
What a fun day. Kids seem to know who the keepers are. Love always.
ReplyDeleteYour sure a bunch of cute pirates! Can't wait to see how the quilt turns out. Good luck with that project. Not one I would attempt as you well know.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the quilt too...it is going to be gorgeous. How do you have time to do all of your creative projects?! You are quite amazing, my dear!
ReplyDelete