Each year Murfreesboro has a Middle Half Marathon. I ran/walked it a few years ago but mostly I just head up the water station volunteers. This year we all went (usually just Amy and myself go) and I think it was the coldest year yet!
(Staying warm int he car :)
Funny thing about this photo- Lee is so cold that he put on an extra jacket that I brought. When I noticed this, I laughed and called out his cinched waist. He said, "I don't care! I'm cold!" To that Michelle (one with the gray hat) said, "Well.... I've been wondering about his jacket....." It was pretty funny.
At General Conference it was announced that starting in January, church would be reduced to 2 hours (instead of it's current 3). Beth made a sign commemorating it. (We are all really excited!!!) We didn't leave it up the entire time, it was just a joke.
Amy and her friends drew happy things all over the road for the runners to read.
1. Will absolutely LOVES Jenny Moffit.
2. Will was freezing.
1 plus 2 = Will curled up with Jenny the entire time. He loved every moment. She was freezing and loves him too so it all worked out.
(Curled up again :)
It was a great Middle Half! We'll do it again next year!













No comments:
Post a Comment
.