We've had a lot of rain these past few weeks. We have a bridge that we have to pass over and sometimes it's flooded. I drove down there one day to see it. It was definitely flooded! It went down the next day, but it was crazy to see. (It's on the way to our house, it's not our backyard or anything. When it's like this though, there is another path around it we can take.)
We decided to keep the kids in their current school for the remainder of the school year.
Most days Tyler take a little nap on the way home. (It's about a 20 min drive)
I was able to escape to the temple one day last week. I'm trying to go once a month. So far, so good! (It was very rainy that day as well!)
Tyler wrote out his ABC's and started studying how to sing them backwards. It was hysterical.
I was very frustrated by a curtain rod one day.
I went to the Nashville Lawn and Garden show with some friends. They gave everyone a tree, ours happened to be a Dogwood. The lady was telling us that the roots were getting dry so we went to the bathroom for some wet paper towels.
The garden show was fun. March is a little early to have a lot on display. We all bought some fun houseplants and had a good time with one another.
Tyler has decided to wear two pairs of underwear. One on the inside and one on the outside. Apparently this is how Batman wears his. We also met another neighbor with his dressed like this. We like to make an impression.
And that's what last week held. Busy, busy!





No comments:
Post a Comment
.