Monday, July 31, 2023

The rest of July

 Barry and Sarah on the local radio for Master Gardeners

 

Will made this gigantic trophy for a friends game night. It's all out of cardboard and from his own design. He did a great job!


My friend Jennifer and I designed a Rain Barrel workshop for the Master Gardeners. We bought about 20 barrels for the class.

Will was in a little theater summer camp.





Post Girls Camp



Dad's new car!

We went down to Georgia to help mom with Grandma. She ended up in the hospital, which, sadly, was the beginning of the end for her.

While I was with mom, the boys kept busy with legos.


Love this lady!!






I drove the boys past our old houses.

4009 Maxanne Dr

750 Edgewater Lane

My 3 girls- Tyela LoRe, Marion Johnson and Elise Forrester. They were the first girls I taught when I became the YW's president. On this day they had all come to RS. Love these girls!

The Allen's went to GA to visit Grandma too. So we got a quick visit!

Amy and Abe have a special relationship- they each like to pester one another.

One day he'll be tall enough to do this to her!




Seminary party where Aiden Rivas arrived in style


I love that they will still cuddle with me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.